June 29, 2011

Where my Heart Belongs

While on my trip, I took a short stroll through the boardwalk on Front Street. There weren't too many people since it was still pretty early in the morning. There also wasn't a cruise ship in sight, so that meant less tourists were going to be around. But, I think that's how I like the beaches to be. It wasn't crowded at all and only had a few people sunbathing. I even spotted a couple of herons and a large sea turtle too! These are the pictures taken on that day, along with a couple other photos of my trip. The quality of these photos are not as great since they were taken on my ipod touch.

[Leaving Toronto!]

[Landing in St. Maarten :)]




[Herons at the end of the dock! They were diving for fish.]

[I thought this was cute. It's the back of a bench.]

[Look at how much the mangoes have grown since the last time I was there!]

[You can stick it on yourself, clothing, and even furniture to repel mosquitos.]

[Giving the stickers a try. I'm not too sure if they work, but I was willing to try anything to keep mosquitos from biting me.]

[A mini license plate souvenir, really adorable.]

[I had lunch at Blue Bitch Bar which is located right on the boardwalk by the beach. I had a grilled mahi mahi sandwich with romaine lettuce, tomatoes and diced mangoes. Really good :)]

[Blue Bitch Bar's slogan: "Where people in heat come to eat."]


I absolutely love this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment