August 20, 2011

My Place

Nearly a month has gone by since my last post! And I must apologize for the unexpected hiatus but I have been extremely busy with everything else.

What was supposed to be a week or two of puppysitting turned out to last a month and more. I am still taking care of Bubba at the moment. The day he will return back to his home will be a sad one. I've grown to like the pup more and more with each  passing day.
I've also been busy with driving lessons and prepping for my driving exam. I'm hoping I'll be able to pass on my first try. Wish me luck!


In less than weeks, school will be starting up again for me. So I'm going to be making the best of this time before I have to return :) Tell me how your summer's been and enjoy the rest of it in the sun while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment