November 10, 2011

It's 2 o'clock in the Morning

Met up with one of my girlfriends whom I haven't seen since last term. We pretty much literally shopped til we dropped today :) I picked up 2 cute items from H&M. First up is a light pink sweater with a ruffle detailing going across the front of the shirt. I love the length of this since it can be long enough to wear over leggings which is what I usually opt for during fall. The second piece of clothing I bought is a black romper. I simply couldn't resist purchasing this despite the cold weather we currently have. It has a bustier-type kind of top and just looks adorable on.


Please excuse the terrible lighting in these pictures. It's pretty late at night and I felt like sharing my mini haul with you at this precise moment :) 

Time to head to bed with a stuffy nose. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment